SEO ON Page OFF Page ON Page OFF Page
Welcome to your SEO learning journey! You’ll get the most out of this guide if you desire to learn search engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization?
The important part is the quality of your posts. Blogging and posting relevant content is an incredibly useful tool to increase traffic to your website and to your services. ... That helps with SEO immensely because it gives Google and other search engines a reason to re-crawl your website to find new content to index.
⚠️This Special Offer Expires In:⚠️
What you'll learn
- What is In On-Page Optimization?
- How to Make Your Site SEO Friendly?
- What are URLs (Uniform Resource Locator?)
- How to Make SEO Friendly URLs
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Headings Tags Optimization
- On-Page Links Optimization
- Image Optimization
- What is Off-Page and Why It’s Important?
- Difference Between On-Page and Off-Page Optimization
- What are Backlinks?
- Comment Posting
- Article Writing and Submissions
- Press Release Writing and Submissions
- Social Bookmarking and Submissions
- Social Sharing of Your Content
- Directory Submissions
- Classifieds Submissions
- Forum Posting
- Organic Search Is Most Often the Primary Source of Website Traffic
- SEO Builds Trust & Credibility
- Good SEO Also Means a Better User Experience
- Local SEO Means Increased Engagement, Traffic & Conversions
- SEO Impacts the Buying Cycle
- SEO Best Practices Are Always Being Updated
- Understanding SEO Helps You Understand the Environment of the Web
- SEO Is Relatively Cheap
- It’s A Long-Term Strategy
- It’s Quantifiable
- SEO Brings New Opportunities to Light
- If You’re Not on Page 1, You’re Not Winning the Click
Why Should I learn Search Engine Optimization What Makes it Special
SEO can help you build better relationships with your audience, improve the customer experience, increase your authority, drive more people to your site, give you an edge over the competition, and increase conversions, which means more sales, more loyal customers, and more growth for your business.
Enroll Now For Pre- Registration
Join Our Other Courses
Darshan Tiwari, Founder of Obligr™ is an entrepreneur, marketer, and consultant. For over 9 years Darshan has helped launch and support many small and large companies to succeed in online business and IT Services. Darshan Tiwari's multi-faceted background ranges from guiding, recruiting, and building start-up companies to consulting and managing clients. His strategic digital marketing solutions and creative approach are out of the Box and unique ideas drive growth and convert complex challenges into actionable to greater ROI & profitability. Darshan Tiwari and his team at Obligr™ are excited to serve you and support the growth of your business. Our mission is to increase our client’s presence in Internet World by having the right mix of expertise to make anything possible. If you want your Internet Presence to become a preferred destination for visitors, customers, and end-user, the thought of managing your brand identity and reputation is really not an option – it’s essential!